教育界杂志社官网 咨询电话:15198177376  投稿邮箱:jyjzzs@126.com 

500句实用英语口语,每天背几句,日常交流没问题

更新时间:2024-05-25浏览:评论: 条

1.怀疑

Are you serious?

你是认真的吗?

Are you joking?

开玩笑的吧?

I doubt it.

我怀疑。

It sounds fishy to me.

听起来可疑。

I won't buy that story.

我不信他的话。

Do you think she's serious?

你觉得她是当真的吗?

I don't take him too seriously.

我不把他的话太当真。

I don't believe him.

我不相信他。

It's too good to be true.

有这么好的事!

2. “喜欢”和“讨厌”

I love Pizza.

我最爱吃披萨饼。

I like this dress.

我喜欢这套衣服。

Are you pleased with your new car?

你满意你的新车吗?

I'm fond of this tea.

我喜欢这茶。

I prefer tea to coffee.

比起咖啡我更喜欢茶。

I'm hooked on...

我对...上瘾。

Tomato soup is my cup of tea.

我喜欢喝西红柿汤。

I've developed a great liking for Japanese food.

我非常喜欢吃日本食物。

I'm choosy.

我这个人很挑剔。

I came to like sushi.

我开始喜欢寿司了。

Jane has grown on me.

简越来越让我喜欢了。

Baseball grew on me.

棒球越来越吸引我了。

This will be fun.

看上去挺好玩。

This is exciting.

真令人激动。

I'm interested.

我很感兴趣。

I'm satisfied.

我很满意。

I enjoyed it.

我很喜欢。

I was deeply moved.

我深深地感动。

I don't like it.

我不喜欢这个。

I hate it.

我讨厌这个。

This is disgusting.

这个真恶心。

Yuck!

啐!(表示“讨厌”)

It's your attitude I don't like.

我不喜欢你的态度。

I hate his guts.

我恨他入骨。

I don't care for it.

我不喜欢。

I can't stand him.

看见他就烦。

Never again.

别再有第二次。

I've had it.

我受够了。

3. 生气

Shoot!

真见鬼!

Not everything is logical.

有的事是行不通的。

It went down the drain.

金钱全都浪费了。

I almost made it.

就差这么一点。

Do something.

想点儿办法吧。

I'm so busy.

我很忙。

This task is too much for me.

这项工作对我来说太重了。

I can't make ends meet on my small salary.

这么点儿薪水我怎么活啊!

This is the last straw.

我再也忍不下去了。

Your response is unacceptable.

你的答复我接受不了。

I'm not satisfied with his answer.

我不满意他的回答。

He's got a chip on his shoulder today.

他今天一副挑衅的样子。

Play fair.

公平点儿。

What a waste of time and money.

多浪费时间和金钱啊。

You're too generous.

你太慷慨了。

He told me all about it.

他把一切都告诉我了。

What's taking so long?

怎么花这么长时间?

I can't make it in ten minutes.

10分钟来不及。

He looks down on me.

他看不起我。

You're good for nothing.

你什么也帮不了。

It drives me crazy.

简直快让我疯了。

Is that all?

就这些吗?

That's not enough.

这不够。

He's unfair to me.

他对我很不公平。

I've heard enough of your excuses.

我不想再听你的辩解了。

That's not a good excuse.

这样解释也不通啊。

What's the big idea?

你到底在想什么?

Don't give me any lip service.

别给我开空头支票。

Don't tell me what to do.

你少命令我!

I'm mad.

气疯了我了。

That's disgusting.

那真讨厌。

You're getting on my nerves.

你真让我心烦。

Don't make fun of me.

别取笑我。

Don't be upset.

请别上火。

I've run out of patience.

我再也没有耐心了。

What nerve!

你放肆。

How impudent you are to say such a thing!

你竟然有脸说这种事!

What he says offends me.

他说的话多气人啊!

We've got to get even.

我们得反击。

I wasn't born yesterday.

我又不是不懂。

Don't think you can make a fool out of me.

别把我当傻瓜。

You're making fun of me.

你拿我开涮呢。

That's asking too much.

真是狮子大开口。

He has a quick temper.

他是急脾气。

Who do you think you're talking to?

你知道你在和谁说话吗?

Do you have anything to say?

你有什么要说的吗?

I won't let you have your own way.

我不能再让你随心所欲。

That's blackmail.

这是恐吓。

Don't insult me.

你别侮辱人。

You're a filthy liar.

你真是个卑鄙得骗子。

You'll be sorry.

你会后悔得。

Are you crazy?

你疯了吗?

Don't look at me like that.

别用那种眼神看我。

I want to get even with him.

我要报复他。

Dull.

真没意思。

It's for the birds.

毫无价值/不值一提。

I'm not interested.

我不感兴趣。

It's nothing great.

没什么了不起的。

I'm not satisfied.

我不满意。

It was just another meeting.

就是常见的那种会议。

I can't get into my work.

我不能专心工作。

It's outdated.

那早过时了。

Give me a break.

拜托。

I can't stand it.

我忍受不了。

That's enough.

够了。

Have a heart.

饶了我吧。

The more I hear about it, the more disgusted I get.

越听越烦。

There she goes again.

她又来了。

I don't want to hear it.

我不想听。

Now what?

这次又是什么?

Don't be a backseat driver.

别指手画脚。

Stop shouting.

别大声嚷嚷。

Stop complaining.

别抱怨了。

Calm down, will you?

安静点,行不行?

Stop nagging?

唠叨什么?

Get off my bag.

别再啰嗦了!

Don't talk back to me.

别跟我顶嘴。

Big mouth.

多嘴。

Leave me alone.

离我远点儿。

None of your business.

没你的事。

Who asked you?

谁问你了?

I can't talk to you now.

我现在不能和你说话。

I don't need your help.

我不需要你的帮助。

Get out of here.

给我出去。

Get out of my face.

别让我看见你。

Back off.

躲开。

Don't bother me.

别打扰我。

Are you trying to get rid of me?

你想把我轰走吗?

That's a lie!

那是瞎说。

Don't lie to me.

别骗我。

Stop joking!

别开玩笑。

I've had enough of your nonsense.

你开玩笑也该适可而止。

Stop putting us on.

别捉弄人。

Don't act stupid.

别干那种傻事。

Don't be silly.

别说瞎话。

That's stupid.

那也太愚蠢了。

Don't pull my leg.

别逗了。

Take it back.

收回你说的话。

I don't want to hear any more of your lies.

我不想再听你说的谎话。

Did you make up a story?

你在编故事吗?

Don't play dumb.

别装傻。

You tricked me.

你在骗我呢吧!

None of your tricks will work on me.

你骗人的把戏可蒙不了我。

Nobody's perfect.

人无完人。

You beast.

你这畜牲。

What an ungrateful man.

忘恩负义的家伙。

Stop trying to be cool.

别硬装酷了。

Take it easy.

别紧张。

Don't get so uptight.

何必当真呢。

Don't be so stiff.

放松点。

Kick back.

放松点。

Take your time.

不用着急。

There's no need to rush.

别急。

Did you make up?

和好了吗?

Stop fighting.

别打了。

Can't we talk it over?

我们就不能好好谈谈吗?

Try to get along.

你俩要好好相处。

Let's forgive and forget.

过去的事就让它过去吧。

I've beaten you.

你输了。

I didn't mean to hurt you.

我不是故意伤害你的。

I missed you.

我很想你。

I get lonely easily.

我是个容易感到寂寞的人。

Can't you patch things up?

你们就不能和好吗?

4. “安慰”别人

What's the matter?

你怎么了?

Are you okay?

你没事吧?

What's going on?

到底怎么回事?

Is something on your mind?

你有什么心事吗?

I was worried about you.

我担心你。

Please don't go out of your way.

请不要特地为我。

You looks serious.

你看起来很严肃。

You look sad today.

你今天看起来很悲伤。

You don't look very happy today.

你今天看起来不太高兴。

Why are you so glum?

你怎么闷闷不乐的?

You look exhausted.

你看起来很疲惫。

Something is wrong with you today.

你今天有点不太对劲。

Who are you irritated with?

谁让你烦躁了?

You're nervous.

你太紧张了。

That's unfortunate.

真不走运。

It happens.

常有的事。

It's a common mistake.

这是常见的错误。

It must be tough for you.

那你肯定很难受吧。

Oh, poor thing.

阿,真可怜。

I know how you feel.

我理解你的心情。

What bad luck.

太遗憾了。

That's all right.

没事儿。

Don't blame yourself.

别责备自己了。

It's not your fault.

这不是你的错。

It happens to the best of us.

这事谁都会遇到。

There's no need to worry about it.

不必为那事烦恼。

Don't give it another thought.

别想太多。

It can't be helped.

没办法啊。

I don't want to put you out.

我不想给你添麻烦。

This is nothing.

这算什么啊。

How terrible.

多糟糕啊!

No big deal.

别小题大做。

I've seen worse.

这还算好的呢。

Don't feel so bad about yourself.

别那么自暴自弃。

What a pity.

真遗憾。

It'll work out.

总有办法的。

She's just upset.

她只是有点心烦。

Wipe your tears.

擦擦眼泪。

Cheer up.

振作起来。

Do your best.

尽你最大的努力。

Go for it.

勇敢点儿。

We'll cheer for your team.

我们会给你们队助威的。

Try harder next time.

下次再努力吧。

Hang in there.

别松劲。

Don't give up.

别放弃。

You can do it.

你可以的。

Look on the bright side.

你得看到事情好的一面。

Don't take it too seriously.

别看的那么严重。

Keep your chin up.

别灰心。

You can do anything if you really want to.

只要你想做,你就一定能做到。

There's a chance.

这事一个机会。

Worrying about it won't solve anything.

担心解决不了任何问题。

Get it together, Jack.

振作起来,杰克。

Just try it.

试试看。

Try and do it.

试着做做。

Try again.

再试一次。

Don't be a chicken.

别害怕。

Let's face facts.

让我们面对现实。

Let's cheer him up.

我们得让他振作起来。

I wish you success.

我祝你成功。

Tell him to his face.

应当面对他说。

I'm serious.

我是认真的。

Take my word for it.

这事真的呀。

You'd better believe it.

请相信。

I'm sure of it.

我敢肯定。

It may sound strange, but it's true.

听起来也许奇怪,但它是真的。

I'm innocent.

我是无辜的。

5. 提出各种要求

Do you mind if I ask you a favor?

我可以请你帮个忙吗?

Would you give me a hand?

能帮把手吗?

I'm sorry to bother you.

对不起...

I'll be glad to.

乐意为您效劳。

Could I possibly...?

我可不可以...?

If you'd like...

如果可以的话...

Could you pass the sugar, please?

请您把糖拿过来行吗?

Here you are.

给。

Please do this.

请做这个。

Would you drive me to the store?

您能开车送我到那家店吗?

Would you help me find the number for the ABC hotel?

您能帮我找到ABC饭店的电话号码吗?

I don't know how to fill out this form.

我不知道怎么填这张表。

Tell me why.

告诉我为什么。

May I borrow your pen?

我能借用一下你的钢笔吗?

Do you have a pen?

有笔吗?

Can you lend me ten dollars?

你能借给我10美元吗?

Would you give me a call?

你能给我打个电话吗?

I'd appreciate it if you could call me tonight.

你今天晚上如果能给我打个电话的话,我将非常感激。

Please turn it down.

请关小点儿声。

Wait here until I get back.

等我回来。

Excuse me.

打扰了。

Hello, there.

你好。

Hey.

你好。

Do you have time?

你有空吗?

Can I ask you a favor?

我想求你件事行吗?

May I ask you something?

我想向你打听点事行吗?

Sorry for interrupting.

抱歉打断一下。

Guess what?

猜猜怎么着?

Sorry, I mistook you for someone else.

对不起,我认错人了。

May I use your phone?

我能用您的电话吗?

This is the way you should do it.

你就该这么做。

It'll do the trick.

这样会顺利的。

This looks better.

这样看上去好一些。

I'll do it my own way.

我用我自己的方法。

Like this?

像这样?

Like what?

像什么?

It's easy.

很简单。

Just like that.

就像那样。

It's a little hard.

有点儿难哦。

It's complicated.

很复杂哦。

This is the first thing to do.

首先应该做这个。

You dropped this.

你掉了这个。

I think you dropped this.

我想这是你丢的吧。

Is this yours?

这是你的吗?

Isn't this yours?

这不是你的吗?

It's mine.

这是我的。

I've lost my wallet.

我丢了钱包。

I'm in trouble.

我遇到麻烦了。

Think twice before you decide.

三思而后行。

How about this one?

这个怎么样?

I want to make a suggestion.

我一个建议。

Let's take a shortcut.

我们走进路吧。

Let's play hooky.

我们逃学吧。

Let's call in sick.

我们打电话请病假吧。

Let's play cards.

玩扑克牌吧。

I have an idea.

我有个主意。

Let me think for a moment.

让我想一想。

Just think about it.

你好好想想。

You should get a haircut.

你要剪头发了。

Won't you join us?

你也一起来吧?

What do you suggest?

你有什么建议?

Wanna make a bet?

打赌?

I suggest you take a taxi.

我建议你坐出租车。

Of course.

当然。

No problem.

没问题。

Whose idea is it?

这是谁的主意?

Yes, thank you.

好的,谢谢。

Yes, please.

是的,拜托您了。

Go ahead.

您请。

After you.

您先请。

My pleasure.

我的荣幸。

Why not?

当然。

No, not at all.

不,一点也不。

I will。

我会的。

Got it.

明白。

Say no more.

不要再说了。

Make yourself at home.

就像在自己家里一样。

I'd be happy to help you.

很高兴为您效劳。

Certainly.

当然了。

Whatever you say.

随你的便。

Anything for you.

为您做什么都行。

I'll take care of it.

交给我处理吧。

Count me in.

算我一个。

I'll do the rest.

剩下的交给我做好了。

Deal.

一言为定。

I'll do it no matter what.

不管发生什么,我也要这样做。

It's quite easy.

这相当简单。

It's nothing.

这没什么。

That would be great.

那太好了。

Would you?

行吗?

If you don't mind.

如果不给您添麻烦的话。

Anytime.

随时为您效劳。

Anything.

什么都行。

Let's do it.

我们开始做吧。

Your wish is my command.

满足你的愿望。

That will do.

那个可以。

Anything will do.

什么都可以。

Anywhere will do.

哪儿都行。

That'll be enough.

足够了。

What's it about?

什么事?

May I have your phone number?

能告诉我您的电话号码吗?

I won't.

我不愿意。

No, thank you.

不,谢谢你。

I don't think so.

我不这么认为。

I don't want it.

我不要。

I really don't want it.

我真的不想要这个。

I'm sorry, I can't help you.

抱歉,我帮不了你。

I'm against his proposal.

我反对以他的提议。

I wish I could help you, but I can't.

我希望我能帮你,但是我帮不了。

I can't do anything about it.

这件事我无能为力。

I can't make that happen.

我做不了那件事。

I'm not in the mood.

我没心情。

I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.

很遗憾,我现在有急事要做。

I have other business to take care of.

我有别的事要做。

I'm sorry, but I'm busy just now.

对不起,我现在正忙着。

I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry.

对不起,我有急事。

Not right now.

现在不行。

Count me out.

我就算了吧。

I'd rather not.

如果可以的话,最好不...

Enough.

够了。

I've had enough.

我已经够了。

Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today.

抱歉,我今天不方便。

That's beside the point.

没说到点上。

May I come in?

我能进吗?

May I sit here?

我可以坐这里吗?

Do you mind if I smoke?

我可以抽烟吗?

Am I allowed to take pictures here?

我可以在这里拍照片吗?

Let me see it.

让我看看。

May I use your phone?

我能用你的手机吗?

May I use your bathroom?

我能用你的卫生间吗?

Can I park my car here?

我能把车停这里吗?

May I take a look?

我可以看一眼吗?

You mean any place?

你意思是哪儿都可以?

It's up to you.

随你吧。

If that's alright with you.

如果你没问题的话...

If it's alright with you.

如果你可以的话。

You may go home now, John.

约翰,你可以回家了。

I'm afraid not.

很遗憾,恐怕不行。

I'd rather you didn't.

最好不要。

Not on your life.

不可能!

Over my dead body.

绝不允许。

Nope.

不行。

Not yet.

还没有。

Not now.

现在不行。

Not here.

这里不行。

You may not eat here.

你不能在这里吃东西。

Listen.

听着。

Don't ignore me.

别不理我。

Look here.

看这儿。

Look at that.

看那儿。

Come look.

过来看看。

Look at me.

看着我。

I heard something.

我听见有声音。

I'll go and take a look right away.

我这就去看看。

It's your turn.

该你了。

7. 表示“感谢”与“赞美”

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

Thanks.

多谢。

Much appreciated, thank you.

真是非常感谢。

Thanks for your kindness.

谢谢你的好意。

I appreciate your kindness.

我非常感谢你的关怀。

I can't thank you enough.

我对您感激不尽。

I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness.

真不知如何感谢你的关心。

You've been very helpful.

你真是帮我大忙了。

Thank you for the help.

谢谢你的帮助。

Thanks for your time.

耽误您时间了,实在对不起。

Thanks for everything.

感谢你为我做的一切。

Thank you anyway.

无论如何都要谢谢你。

How nice.

真棒啊。

I owe you one.

我欠你人情。

Thanks a lot for your present.

谢谢你的礼物。

Thanks for saying so.

谢谢你这么说。

Thanks for telling me.

谢谢你告诉我。

Thanks for waiting for me.

谢谢你等我。

Thanks for cheering me up.

谢谢你鼓励我。

You saved my life.

你救了我一命。

Thanks for warning me.

谢谢你提醒我。

Thanks for coming all the way over here.

谢谢你不远万里专程跑一趟。

Thank you for your letter.

谢谢你的来信。

It was very kind of you.

你对我太好了。

Oops, excuse me.

啊!对不起。

Excuse me.

对不起。

I'm awfully sorry.

真的非常抱歉。

I'm sorry about that.

那事我觉得很抱歉。

It's my fault.

这是我的错。

Oops, my mistake.

哎呀。我弄错了。

I feel bad about it.

那事我觉得很抱歉。

I'm sorry I couldn't come.

真抱歉,我不能来。

I'm sorry about the other day.

前几天真是抱歉。

Please forgive my rudeness.

请原谅我的失礼。

I don't know how to apologize to you.

我不知道该怎样向您道歉。

I didn't mean that.

我并没有那个意思。

I'm sorry to trouble you.

真对不起,给您添麻烦了。

I'm really sorry for troubling you.

真的很抱歉,让您费心了。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

抱歉,让您久等了。

I wish I could...but...

我希望我能,但是...

Please be more careful next time.

请下次小心点。

Make yourself at home.

别拘束,像在自己家一样。

Do you have a minute?

你有时间吗?

Can I talk to you for a minute?

我能和你谈谈吗?

After you.

您先请。

Can I give you a hand?

我能帮您一把吗?

I'll accept your offer.

我会接受你的提议。

Sorry to interrupt you.

抱歉打扰你了。

Sorry for the short notice.

抱歉这么突然。

John is incredible.

约翰真是很出色。

Good job.

真不错。

Way to go.

干得真好!

Well done, son.

儿子,你真棒。

Congratulations.

恭喜。

You were great.

你真是了不起。

Good for you.

恭喜你。/干得不错。

Good boy.

真是好孩子。

What a nice dress.

多漂亮的裙子啊。

I like your shirt.

我喜欢你的衬衫。

That's a great tie.

你的领带真漂亮。

You have a nice car.

你的车真棒啊。

Where did you buy it?

你在哪里买的?

I bought it at the store.

我在商店买的。

It was on sale.

在降价时买的。

You look nice.

你看上去很不错。

It looks nice on you.

对你正合适。

All the credit goes to you.

这得归功于你啊。

Brilliant.

非常出色!

What a man.

真是个男子汉!

You have a cute son.

你的儿子真可爱。

You look young for your age.

你看上去很年轻。

I appreciate your effort very much.

我非常感谢您的努力。

I envy you.

我羡慕你。

He thinks highly of you.

他对你的评价很高。

I need a boss I can look up to.

我需要一个值得我尊敬的老板。

He's got guts.

他真有胆量。

重要的提醒

John, apologize to her.

约翰,向她道歉。

John, you listen to me.

约翰,你听我说!

Watch out!

小心!

Don't play with that thing.

自己的事情自己做。

Do it yourself.

自己的事情自己做。

You should finish what you start.

别半途而废。

I'm ready to throw in the towel.

我认输了。

It's your duty to do that.

这是你应尽的责任。

Be good to others.

要善待他人。

You can't be too careful.

你要再三小心。

Make up your mind after thinking it over carefully.

三思而后行。

I'm counting on you.

我全靠你了。

You'll see.

你终究会明白的。

Calm down and think carefully.

冷静下来好好想想。

That's the most important thing.

这是最重要的事情。

Don't bite off more than you can chew.

人要有自知之明。

There isn't much merit in doing so.

这事做起来没有太大的价值。

What you need is a little more effort.

你还得再加把劲。

Respect yourself.

有点自尊心吧!

I hope you will be more positive overall.

我希望你事事要积极。

That's easy for you to say.

你说的容易。

There's no reason for complaints.

没理由抱怨。

It's written all over your face.

全写在你的脸上了。

It's natural for me to get angry.

我当然会生气了。

I'm telling you this from my experience.

我是根据我的经验才会说这样的话。

Can't you think of it differently?

没有其他不同的看法了吗?

Just think of it.

好好想想。

Don't trust it.

不要轻信。

Don't underestimate him.

别小看他。

That's the name of the game.

那是最重要的。

I can't make an exceptions for you.

我不能对你特殊。

Use your head.

动动脑子。

You asked for it.

自作自受。

If the shoe fits, wear it.

如果批评的对,你就接受吧。

Watch out!

小心!

Watch your step.

注意脚下。

Hold onto me tight.

抓紧我。

Watch out for him.

要提防着点他。

There's a little catch.

这事有点蹊跷。

Think twice before you do it.

三思而后行。

Easy does it.

动作轻一点。

Please go easy on me.

手下留情。

Let's not jump the gun.

别操之过急。

Let's not go overboard.

不要做得太过火。

Let's wait and see how things go.

让我们先看看情况。

Don't jump to conclusions.

不要这么快下结论。

Don't be selfish.

别太自私。

Your work is always inconsistent.

你的工作表现总是不稳定。

You shouldn't spend money foolishly.

你不该花钱大手大脚。

You have an attitude problem.

你态度有问题。

Don't be so naughty.

别这么淘气。

Hold it down.

请安静!

Hush.

嘘!安静!

It's too noisy.

太吵了。

Don't make a fool of yourself.

别丢人现眼。

Think about where you are.

分清场合。

Act your age.

你也不看看你多大!

Your view is too optimistic.

你想得也太天真了。

You should get your head out of the clouds.

你的想法不太现实。

Don't make such stupid mistakes again.

不要重复这种愚蠢的错误。

Don't be suck-up.

别那么自命不凡。

Don't judge a book by its cover.

人不可貌相。

Watch your tongue.

说话要注意。

Follow the rules.

要遵守规则。

Stop goofing off.

别偷懒!

Do as I said.

按照我说的做。

Don't say bad things about others.

不要说别人坏话。

Don't go back on your word.

别食言。

Don't take on more than you can.

做你能做的。

Don't be rude.

别那么粗鲁!

You're fired.

你被开除了。

Be a man.

像个男人样!

Don't talk boastfully.

别自吹自擂。

Please don't disappoint me.

请别让我失望。

Don't flirt with girls.

别挑逗女孩。

Don't flirt with boys.

别挑逗男孩。

Don't complain and do as you're told.

别抱怨,叫你怎么做,你就怎么做。

Make it snappy.

快点。

Step on it.

麻利点!

You're to blame.

这是你过错。

Put yourself in my shoes.

你站在我的立场想想。

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

你不觉得惭愧吗?

I'll give him a piece of my mind.

我要教训他一顿。

Don't involve me.

别把我卷进去。

I told you so.

我早说过吧!

You knew that, didn't you?

你知道的,对吧?

It is as if I had done something wrong.

好像是我做错了什么一样。

He chickened out at the last moment.

他在最后关头胆怯了。

Don't take it out on me.

别冲我发火。

Pay up!

还我钱!

You'll pay for this.

你会付出代价的。

You're out of your mind.

你疯了!

You shouldn't say things like that.

你不能说那样的话。

It's for your own good.

这可全是为了你!

Why are you picking on me?

你干嘛老是挑我刺?

He always finds fault with my work.

他总是对我的工作鸡蛋里挑骨头。

Wait.

等等!

Don't do that.

别做那事。

Why are you doing that?

你干嘛要做那个?

Please line up.

请排队。

Don't cut in line.

别插队。

Don't push.

别推。

Keep it out of sight.

要做的不留痕迹。

Stay away from me.

离我远点。

No funny stuff.

不许耍花样。

Stay out of this.

别介入此事。

Don't ruin it.

别搞砸了。

Stop fighting.

别打了。

Hands up.

举起手来。

Don't move.

别动。

You listen to me.

你按照我说的去做。

Get down.

趴下。

Stay where you are.

呆在原地。

Move on.

往前走。

On your knees.

跪下。

Let go of me.

放开我。

Run for your lives.

快逃!

Stop him.

阻止他。

Stand back!

后退。

Cut it out.

算了吧!

You're under arrest.

你被逮捕了。

Heads up.

小心。

Drop it.

放下。

Get your hands off.

拿开你的手。

Stay down.

趴下。

Get lost.

快走。

Get out of here.

滚出去。

Back off.

闪开。

声明:内容来源于网络,奇速英语整理,版权归原作者所有,奇速英语尊重原创,如有侵权请联系我们处理,谢谢!

 

 

2024年暑假集训营时间:

第一批词汇(针对1800词汇故事营,3500词汇故事营):6月23日-6月30日

第二批词汇(1800词汇故事营,3500词汇故事营):7月14日-7月21日

第二批阅读(初级阅读写作拓展,高级阅读写作拓展):7月21日-7月28日

第三批词汇(1800词汇故事营,3500词汇故事营):8月6日-8月13日

 

 

 

 

奇速英语诚招代理

1. 时文阅读小程序
2. 夏冬令营
3. 英语学习软件
4. 奇速英语时文阅读学习机等

分享本文后加客服,获赠“课本单词速记卡”或天天更新的“英语时文阅读小程序”畅读卡一张!(客服微信:13980503458/17760376675/13982203753/18054788785)

    奇速优客
    奇速优客
    奇速思维导图
    奇速中高考